Medical students – it’s a busy life
Get help revising for your medical student exams
Medical Educator is a dedicated site for medical student exam revision. We just focus on medical students. Every question here is written for medical students. We don’t do the MRCP. We don’t do the MRCGP. We simply focus on you, passing your medical student exam.
As people who have already successfully passed the undergraduate and postgraduate medical student exams we understand what you need to pass your medical student exams. Used as a tool to support your traditional revision, this site will help your chances of passing and give you a more rounded understanding of the items required to pass your OSCE medical student exam finals.
The only medical student exam site to provide:
- Dedicated revision content solely for medical students
- Interactive MCQ exam questions written exclusively by SPR grades and above
- Over 40 video exam guides from expert SPRs, all in the same place
- Downloadable one minute revision guides
- Audio and MP3 case files
- Forum to discuss your performance and debate with other medical students
- All content is exclusive to Medical Educator, continuously updated by our dedicated team. You will not find this information anywhere else!
If you broaden your learning approaches, more information sticks – which is critical in the high-pressure situation of your OSCE medical student exam.
- Interactive questions (MCQs/EMQs) dedicated to your Clinical Exams and Finals
Over 1000 questions written exclusively for medical students. Exclusive to Medical Educator, you will not find these questions anywhere else. Questions are supported with ECG’s, X-rays, and clinical pictures, covering 20 topics ranging from Psychiatry to Clinical Immunology. Find out more
- Video Examination Guides from experienced tutors
These clinical examination videos are specifically teaching exam technique to maximise your performance in OSCE and other clinical examinations. Teaching you the techniques to get the best marks in your medical student exams. Our guides are written and presented a Specialist Registrar who scored the 2nd highest mark recorded in the history of the contemporary MRCP Clinical Examination. Watch an example for free
Register for free today
Simply create an account now for free access to ALL of the site content. There is nothing to lose!
Many other medical student revision sites try and rip you off by charging. We keep it simple – completely FREE, for access to ALL of the study material on the site.
…That’s access to over 40 Videos, over 1000 MCQs with progress review, over 15 one-minute revision guides, a prescribing guide for exams, audio files, and a forum for discussion and feedback. All is included!