Giving an overview of the key facts, our one minute revision guides are essential. Each guide is downloadable and printable, enabling you to select the guides you want to carry with you before a medical student exam. They are simple “crib sheets” that will help focus on the key points you need to remember.
Downloadable revision guides
Download some free PDF samples below. Remeber, if you register, you will get access to 24 of these guides:
Covering most medical revision topics
Our 24 unique revision guides cover all of these topics and more:
- Clinical Exam, Respiratory Exam, GALS Exam, Gastroenterology Exam, Neurological Exam, Neurological Cranial Nerve Exam
- Aortic and Mitral Stenosis guide
- Guide to Heart Failure
- Aortic And Mitral Regurgitation guide
- Presenting Findings
- Musculoskeletal X-ray Guide
- Cardiology, ABG interpretation, Prescribing Errors
- Writing up Stat Drugs/ PRN Medicines
- Respiratory prescribing guide
- Ischaemic Heart Disease, Anaphylaxis
- Describing a skin rash
- The Renal Patient
- ASIA Classification of Spinal Injury
- GCS and AMT
Create an account now for a free trial
Simply create an account now for free access to a sample of the site content. You have nothing to lose!
After evaluation, if you want to access all of the site content, you can then pay a one-off fee of £29.95 to get 3 month's access.
...That's over 40 Videos recorded by an expert, more than 1000 MCQs with a progress review, 15 downloadable revision guides, audio case files, and a discussion forum. Everything is included! Create an account now.